Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Sunday, August 31, 2008
A friend does most of these:
(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in "you"
(C)alls you just to say "HI"
(D)oesn't give up on you!
(E)nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
(F)orgives your mistakes
(I)nvites you over
(J)ust "be" with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you are
(M)akes a difference in your life
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your fears
(R)aises your spirits
(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it
(W)alks beside you
(X)-plains thing you don't understand
(Y)ells when you won't listen and
(Z)aps you back to reality
Saturday, August 30, 2008
1. Can giraffes have babies?
2. How do rabbits travel?
3. What clothing does a house wear?
4. What shoes should you wear when your basement is flooded?
What kind of ties can't you wear?
6. What did the sock say to the foot?
7. Why are potatoes good detectives?
8. Why was the belt arrested?
9. What kind of eyeglasses do spies wear?
10. What do you call a funny book about eggs?
11. What do you get when you saw a comedian in two?
12. When is it dangerous to play cards?
13. What does the Invisible Man drink at snacktime?
14. What kind of soda must you not drink?
15. What part of your body has the most rhythm?
16. How does Mother Earth fish?
17. Where is the ocean the deepest?
18. Where is the best place to see a man-eating fish?
19. What do whales like to chew?
20. What did the beach say when the tide came in?
21. What is a pickle's all time favorite musical?
22. What did one potato chip say to the other?
23. What did the chocolate bar say to the lollipop?
24. How does a king open a door?
25. What do you need to spot an iceberg 20 miles away?